PROMOTION! Get 20% OFF the DUO with code: DUO_20
By popular demand, we've paired our Let's Get Physical Sheer UV Defense SPF50 Sunscreen with our Pure 23.5% Vitamin C Concentrate as a duo.
1. Let’s Get Physical Sheer UV Defense SPF50 Sunscreen is a pure mineral-based sunscreen which offers high UVA/UVB protection with key anti-aging and skin-nourishing ingredients niacinamide, vitamin E, hyaluronic acid, and allantoin. Unlike traditional sunscreens, our sunscreen is proven to increase the expression of essential proteins responsible for skin barrier integrity. It applies ultra sheer and works perfectly with make up.
- SPF50 with 12% zinc oxide
- broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- water resistant
- unscented & untinted
- kid safe!
Size: 1.7 fl.oz | 50 ml
2. BE.SEEn Pure 23.5% Vitamin C Concentrate offers the highest vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid) concentration in the world at 23.5%. It is clinically proven to reduce pores, brightens skin complexion, and help repair uneven skin tone from photo damage & hyperpigmentation.
99 our of 100 dermatologists and aestheticians will recommend vitamin c as an anti-aging and skincare treatment. In general, it is considered the more or as effective to retinol.
Our SPF50 and Vitamin C concentrate are a natural pairing because vitamin c oxidizes quickly when exposed to UV light. Vitamin C is typically featured as a night time routine but can be applied during the day when paired with a good sunscreen.
Although topical vitamin C is generally well tolerated, all skin products have the potential to cause side effects like skin irritation. We recommend that you first test your reaction to high vitamin C concentration to see if any skin irritations will occur.
How To Apply SPF50 (Directions & Recommendations)
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Reapply immediately after towel drying
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit your time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Child safe, however, always ask a doctor for babies under 6 months of age
How To Apply Pure 23.5% Vitamin C Concentrate
- Select a small area of skin that’s easy to conceal, like your forearm
- Apply a small amount of product and wait 24 hours
- If no side effects occur, you can apply it to your face. Discontinue use if you develop a rash, redness, or hives.
- After cleansing, then toning, dispense 3 to 4 drops of vitamin C concentrate onto you the palm of hands and firmly press the product onto your face and neck.
Full Ingredients: Let's Get Physical Sheer UV Defense SPF50 Sunscreen with 12% Zinc Oxide
Water, Zinc Oxide, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Jojoba Esters, Propanediol, Tridecyl Salicylate, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Methylheptyl Isostearate, Niacinamide, Nylon-12, Methylpropanediol, Silica, Coco-Caprylate, Sodium Chlorid, Caprylyl Glycol, Bisabolol, Allantoin, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Lecithin, Phenylpropanol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Tocopherol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Sodium Hydroxide
Full Ingredients: 23.5% Vitamin C Concentrate
Water, Ascorbic Acid (23.5%), Propanediol, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Dextrin, C12-14 Alketh-12, Tromethamine, Arginine, (-)-alpha-bisabolol, Adenosine, Pentylene Glycol, Beta-Glucan, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Ethylhexylglycerin,Glutathione, Disodium EDTA
Get your entire skincare routine and save with the
Complete 5-Step Routine
Designed to work in synergy to address the core signs of skin aging, the Complete 5-Step rountine has been thoughtfully selected to target the most essential steps of skincare.Learn More